You'll receive an edgertronic SC2X high-speed camera, accessories and carrying case.
We're working hard to keep up with demand and cameras typically ship in 1-2 weeks after placing an order.
When you order, we will charge the full amount to your credit card and place your order in our production queue. Once your camera has been configured and fully tested, we'll ship it out to you.
We ship to US addresses only - NO EXPORTS.
Please use Google Chrome, Firefox or Safari web browsers when ordering. Internet Explorer and Edge are NOT supported.
|Color / Monochrome
||1/30 to 1/800,000 sec
|ISO range 
||Color – 1,200 to 19,200
||1920 x 1088 to 256 x 96
|Maximum frame rate
||20,132 fps @ 1920 x 96
||1,910 fps @ 1920 x 1088
|1280 x 720
|1280 x 128
|640 x 480
|320 x 240
|Enhanced dynamic range
|CMOS sensor active area
||19.20 x 10.88 mm
 Measured per ISO 12232.2006 REI Daylight.
EDGERTRONIC PRODUCT FAMILY FEATURES
- Global Shutter technology allows crisp exposures without rolling shutter jello effect
- Automatic Dark Frame Calibration Shutter - no need to put on a lens cap to calibrate
- Stores captured videos in H.264 format on a removable SD card
- Web-browser based control panel with live preview (Google Chrome only)
- Video overlay support for frame number, text, and graphic logo
- Field upgradeable software/firmware
- I/Os: 10/100 Ethernet, 2 USB ports, external trigger, multi-camera genlock
- 12 VDC Power, 2.5/5.5mm locking connector 2.5A
- Type III Hard Anodize Aluminum enclosure
- Trigger button and 4 status LEDs
- Accepts Nikon F-mount lenses (manual and D series)
- Built in fan
- Standard 1/4-20 tripod mounts on bottom and side
- Size: 111x108x79 mm exclusive of lens
- Weight: ~862 gr exclusive of lens
- Airline Grade Custom Fitted Hard Case
- Nikon 50mm f1.8D Lens
- AC Power Adapter
- 12V Car Adapter
- Ethernet Cable
- Wired Remote Trigger and Extension Cable
Features and specifications subject to change without notice.
For additional information, please visit our wiki page: wiki.edgertronic.com